The Mitas C-18 green stripe motorcycle tires is designed for Motocross and Cross Country Extreme riding conditions. These tires are built with a softer casing and soft tread rubber for superior performance and traction. Intended for intermediate terrains.
Mitas C-18 Motorcycle Tires
This tire is the Mitas C-18 GREEN STRIPE.
The Mitas C-18 motorcycle tire is a versatile motocross and woods use tire. It has excellent grip properties that works best in intermediate to hard terrain.
GREEN STRIPE COMPOUND for better grip on extreme terrain, but a shorter life then the yellow or red stripe.
This tire is NOT DOT Approved.
MOTORACE has been selling the Mitas line for over 20 years. We have decided to expand our product selection of their tires to include the very popular dual sport line. These tires are in stock, and ready to ship.
Tire Stripe Information
Tire Stripe Information
Tire markings for Mitas Motocross Competition, Junior Motocross Competition, Pit Cross and Motocross tires.
- Double Red Stripe – Motocross competition Tire made from the hardest tread compound for soft and sandy terrain.
- Red and Yellow Stripe – Motocross competition Tire made from a medium hard tread compound for soft to medium terrain.
- Red and Green Stripe – Motocross competition Tire made from a softer tread compound for medium to hard terrain.
- Red Stripe – Tire for junior motocross competition and pit cross.
- White Stripe – Motocross Tire for winter use (spiking, motoskyöring and ice motocross); it features a classical carcass and a special soft compound (the compound remains flexible and elastic in the freezing cold of up to -10 °C).
- Tire Without A Stripe – Motocross Tire suitable for training and hobby riding.
- Yellow Stripe (Super) – Tire made from a softer compound for Enduro FIM and cross country competitions. Since in these races types of surfaces are alternating from soft to hard, a medium hard compound is used to deliver performance on different surfaces.
- Green Stripe (Super Light) – Tire with a softer carcass and soft tread compound for extreme enduro or cross country competitions on harder terrains. The tread compound is softer than the yellow-stripe (Super) version and designed for harder terrain.
- Double Green Stripe (Super Soft) – Tire with a softer carcass and extra soft tread compound for rocky terrain and most demanding extreme enduro competitions.